Wednesday, December 9, 2009

6 Month Milestones!

I know I'm totally late on this, but things have been hectic to say the least in the Spear Household the past few weeks! I just wanted to make a quick post to mark some of Jack's milestones for his 6 month mark!

  • Rolling from tummy to back like a champ - but still working on back to tummy!
  • Sitting by himself fairly well, but we still need pillows for fall protection!
  • Starting to stand and not buckle at the knees!
  • Babbles like nobody's business! He is saying all kinds of things and it just seemed to happen overnight! Bababababa! Dadadada! An occasional Mama! Hi! Gagagaga!
  • I'm starting to see signs of some "Stranger Anxiety!"
  • Still NO teeth!
  • Temper tantrums are in the making!
  • Still NO baby food - formula only!
  • Sleeping like a champ 98% of the time!

xoxo

Quick Update: I just wanted to add for my records that Jack weighed in at 17 pounds 8 ounces at his 6 month Well Baby Visit and was still only 25 inches long!

1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!