Saturday, January 22, 2011

jack's first haircut!

Jack had his first haircut back in November before Thanksgiving! I was a bit concerned how he would do, but I should've known better than to doubt him! He did GREAT! He was so interested in what was going on and he watched Steph in the mirror the entire time! I was also very impressed with Steph and Jess - they kept him calm and entertained the entire time (10-15 minutes!). Enjoy the pictures! And yes since this post is long overdue - Jack is already ready for a trim!

He has no idea what's coming!

At first, he didn't appreciate the water bottle, but then he thought it was funny!

Combing his hair!

He was very concerned Steph might cut his ear off!

Whoa Lady! I said a TRIM! :-)

Checkin' out the progress!

Getting used to the trimmer.

He was a little unsure at first!

Then he decided it wasn't so bad and did great!

I for some reason didn't have an "after" picture - sorry! But he did so well and I was so proud! Steph even gave him a quarter to get some Reese's Pieces! Thanks Steph!

No comments: