Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HOT

I thought I should post an update on us since it's been awhile, but I really don't have much to say b/c it has been HOT and when its hot this Momma don't do outside! :-)

Jack has been spending a lot of time at his Papa and Meme's house on the weekends so that Chris and I can try to finish getting our house in order, I'd say we are 85% of the way there. I finally got some pictures up and put around, but I know everything will be moved around 100 million times due to my OCD-ness! I got so mad at Chris once he made me put out pictures b/c he knows I HAVE TO move them 100 times before I decide to leave them alone. I'm not talking move them across the room or to another part of the house, I'm talking moving them centimeters! :-) Chris thinks it's funny, me - not so much!

Last weekend Chris and I did take a mini-vacation to Branson, just the two of us! It was HOT! Chris shopped til he dropped and I complained about it being hot! Chris did buy my a new Coach purse, so that was GREAT! We shopped, slept, ate, and swam - it was nice! No schedule, no places we had to be - NICE!

Jack is talking more and more every week, it's so cute! I'm starting to get concerned though b/c he only wants to do 3 activities/play - #1 Play Ball (baseball), #2 Ping (swing), and #3 Jump (on the trampoline). He has ZERO interest in ANYTHING else and it drives me nutso! I'm sure it's a phase and it will pass, hopefully sometime soon! I'm so sick of playing ball! :-)

xoxo

No comments: