Thursday, January 8, 2009

Quick Update...

I was just wanting to post a quick update - work has been killing me lately!

So I went to the doctor last Friday and the baby's heartbeat was still a strong 160! And my thyroid levels are still holding for now! All in all good news there, but the best news is that we get to find out what the sex is next Thursday (1-15-09)! Hopefully Baby S will cooperate and let us see his/her special parts! Haha!

Also, we got a few things for the baby on Christmas - I'm planning to take pictures and post them! Baby's first presents!

Chris also kind of freaked out about all the CRAP in our house and decided to rent a storage unit last weekend and has basically cleared out the house! We have so much more room now, so I like it! He also decided to go ahead and take everything out of the spare bedroom and has actually started painting the walls for - we are just doing a cream color so it will work either way!

I was also going to post an 18 week picture, but was too busy and now we are suddenly over 19 weeks pregnant, so I guess I'll wait until next week!

And I got the worst/best compliment yesterday from a lady at work. She goes, "Oh you actually look pregnant today!" I looked her dead in the eyes and said, "Don't say that!" She laughed. I said, "Not funny!" I'm still really trying to adjust to the whole idea of having a huge gut! Haha!

xoxo

No comments: