Monday, December 29, 2008

Holy Holidays!!

Man-Oh-Man did the holidays do a damper on the scale this past week! OMG! I weighed like last Sunday and weighed 1x0 pounds (not telling the exact number!) and then this morning I weighed again, b/c I was worried b/c I have to go to the doctor on Friday and don't want to be a complete fatty, and it was 1x4 pounds! That's 4 pounds in like a week! I better start watching my food intake better, but I can't help I'm totally addicted to CHEESE, every shape and form and flavor - I love it all!

But I have to admit I've been slacking on the whole exercise front; I did well at first with Pre-Natal Yoga and walking, but haven't really done much in the past 6-8 weeks (except enjoying FOOD obviously!). However, my New Year's Resolution is to start walking again at least every other day. I know I'm going to have to start slow though b/c my poor heart feels like it's beating a million miles a minute anyway-they say at this point my heart is having to work 40-50% more then usual just to support the pregnancy, but still the couple times I have walked in the past month or so I get so out of breath so quickly and my heart just pounds, so I know i have to be careful and take it slow, but hopefully that will help! I mean it has too-right? It's got to be better then sitting on my rear-end everynight watching TV and watching myself get bigger!

So there it is-my new plan, but I'm not starting until Thursday! Haha! Real motivated, huh...

xoxo

No comments: