Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jinxed!

That's right, Jenny and Michelle totally jinxed me last weekend. We had a holiday party in Chanute on Saturday night and the girls were like, "Oh let me see your belly!" So I go there isn't much to see - refer to the 16 week pictures - but I went ahead and showed them what I had. Then they proceeded to say, "Oh you can't even tell!" to which I agreed.

Sunday morning... I wake up and go to the bathroom and look in the mirror and there is this "thing" and this "thing" is definitely sticking out much farther then it was yesterday. I thought, "Oh, its just me." But then Chris was like, "Hey, you are starting to get a little baby belly!" Huh, he noticed too...so maybe it's real?! I've been debating all week whether I'm just full or if it's really there?! - I think it's there, or at least starting to be there.

So THANKS Jenny and Michelle...now people are starting to be able to tell. You mean, mean girls! Haha!

xoxo

1 comment:

Dawn Allen said...

You're too cute...I love reading your posts :)