Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jack's Infamous Rocker

Some of you may know the story behind this rocker and some of you may not, but here is the short version - I ordered this rocker with Baby Shower Gift Cards b/c I absolutely LOVE IT! Well I had been ripe with anticipation for at least a week waiting for it to arrive in the mail (I think I was 34 weeks pregnant at the time). When it finally arrived Chris stayed up late and put it together, he then brought it into our bedroom to show me and then said, "I'm going to put it in his room so that the dogs don't mess with it before Jack gets here!" I thought, smart move it'll be safe that way...well 5 mintues later I hear a loud snap, stumble, crack coming from the nursery...Chris then walked into the bedroom and said, "I broke it..." He had tripped over the rug in Jack's room and fell flat on his back directly on top of the rocker. Needless to say I FREAKED out, screaming, crying, screaming, sobbing and immediately ordered ANOTHER rocker b/c I just HAD to have it! Haha! So here it is along with some ADORABLE pictures of Baby Jack! ENJOY!







xoxo

No comments: