Wednesday, November 3, 2010

chatter box...dancing king...bully...

Jack is talking more and more everyday! It's really quite cute! He tries to repeat everything you say! He was trying to say peek-a-boo this weekend which came out "pee-boo". He was looking for Charlie and kept saying "cha-ie". He says "let's go" and when we were at Jenny's shower last weekend a bunch of the guests were leaving and Jack picked up my camera bag and hooked it on his arm and proceeded towards the door saying "ets-o", I think he might be spending too much time with Momma! He also sings along with music in the car now, it's more of a hum but he is definitely trying! Chris said he kept saying "wus thaaa" and pointing out the window while they were in the truck the other day on their drive to Columbus, but I have yet to hear that one.

He says more, mine, doo (door), dog, birrr (bird), baaaalll, no, huh uh, tan que (thank you), uh oh, mama, dada, tuh dow (touch down and throws his arms up), fut ball (foot ball), bye, hi, hey, oowww (especially in public so people think I'm abusing my kid - I think he does it on purpose), no, nuts (chris taught him that), eye, nose. Thats all I can remember right now. We are working on ears, up, down, please and a few more animals - he doesn't know much of them b/c everything is a DOG!

He knows where his eyes, nose, mouth and tummy are. When you say "cover your mouth" when he coughs he will SLAP his hand over his mouth, and if you give him a tissue he will wipe under his nose (I just about die from the cuteness every time he does that!).

He is continuing his love of music, whether on the radio or a TV commercial! In the car if I say dance he starts moving and groving! I've also noticed he is becoming more aware of the TV in general...he is so his mother's son!

He is also still a bully. I haven't had any hitting reports from daycare lately, but his new thing is to tackle the 3 year old little boy, Logan, and sit on him (the boy won't push him off though), so when Jack gets bored supposedly he will take a step or two away and when Logan starts to get up he will run back and sit on him again...Oy vey! This mean-spirited attitude has also provided Jack the chance to quickly learn what time out is! He has a chair that is his time out chair and now it's to the point that if I talk in my "mom" voice and ask him if he needs a time out? he immediately gets sad, watery eyes, and a quivering bottom lip. Chris and I both have to try really hard not to smile b/c it's so cute - but this stuff is serious! :-)

That's all for now! xoxo

1 comment:

Sara said...

he's growing up so fast!! wyatt likes to dance too! his favorite dance is the moving up and down and smashing his hands into his crotch. not sure where he got that one! ;)