Thursday, September 29, 2011

21 Weeks!

21 Weeks with BS2!
We have made it past the half-way mark! WooHoo! I had a friend at work take this picture this morning (not a great hair day, but oh well). I haven't taken a picture YET with BS2 so I just said, "It's time!" Not much to report, but we do have our FOURTH ultrasound next Thursday so I'll for sure have a more in depth report then! But for now, here are the highlights!
Momma Stats
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Weight Gain: 3 Pounds
Maternity Clothes: All my bottoms are maternity, but dresses and tops are still primarily my pre-pregnancy stuff.
Gender: Baby GIRL - I think we are close to a name announcement as well!
Movement: Tons! This little girl is constantly movin' and groovin'!
Symptoms/Complaints: Just tired and using the restroom non-stop!
Cravings: Still spicy stuff for the most part, NACHOS with tons of JALAPENOS.
BS2 Stats
Food Size: Carrot
Weight: 3/4 of a Pound
Length: 10.5 inches head to toe
Development Info: BS2's eyebrows are now present! And her vagina has begun to form!
xoxo

No comments: