Friday, March 27, 2009

Dr. Appointment Update

This morning we had our routine doctor appointment (we go every two weeks now instead of once a month). Everything looked good except my weight - more on that in a minute. My blood pressure was 120/60, the baby's heartbeat was 162, and she said the ultrasound from 2 weeks ago dated us at May 29th instead of June 3rd for the big day! I got super excited when she said that, but she quickly followed up with, "But that's just an estimate and I'm not going to change your due date, but you might just come a little early."

As far as weight goes, brace yourselves...I gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks since our last appoinment!!! OMG! Dr. said it was probably mostly fluid, especially since I started swelling early last week and probably retaining more fluid. But needless to say I'm not happy, but it's just so hard to be "on a diet" right now! I've just pretty much given up on the weight thing....

xoxo

No comments: