Monday, March 30, 2009

Random Thinking

I've been thinking alot lately about how the next 8-9 weeks and beyond are going to play out, which of course brings about tons of random thoughts like:
1. How big am I going to get?
2. How much more uncomfortable will I be?
3. Will he please come early?
4. Will I know when I'm in labor?
5. What will the contractions feel like?
6. Will I have a husband at the end of the whole labor and delivery process? Haha!
7. Will I really be able to "push" him out?
8. What if his head is BIG like Chris'? OUCH!
9. This is really going to hurt!
10. What if I can't do it and have to have a c-section?
11. Will he have hair or not? Hopefully he does!
12. What is he going to look like?
13. Will he be "white" or "tan"?
14. Light eyes or dark?
15. Will I be one of those mom's whose child is obviously UGLY, but I just don't see it?

See tons of random and somewhat silly thoughts and ideas!

I did have a dream over the weekend that I was giving birth and every went wrong! Here's the short version: I was pushing and pooped! And Chris wouldn't help me (for some reason there wasn't a doctor present) get rid of the poop and just kept saying I'm not coming near that! Haha! Then after that I refused to push anymore b/c I was affraid of doing that again. Finally I pushed and the baby just came out and I didn't even feel anything - it didn't hurt at all!

The lesson I learned from this dream - I'm going to poop and I've set myself up for extreme disappointment by thinking pushing the baby out is NOT going to hurt!

xoxo

No comments: