Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 10 Weight Check

No improvement this week...still 1(x-1)8. My goal was to lose 20 pounds before Jack's first birthday (mainly for the birthday party), so at this pace I have about 6 more weeks before his birthday party on June 5th! Using my approximate 6 pound weight lose over the last 10 weeks, that means I'm losing 0.6 pounds per week on average, take that times 6 more weeks and I should lose about another 4 pounds, if I continue at this same rate, putting me at about 10 pounds - 50% less then my goal...ugh!

That analysis done, I'm adjusting my goal - to push myself and achieve results faster (hopefully), my new goal is 15 pounds...so 9 pounds left, which means I need to lose approximately 1.5 pounds per week for the next 6 weeks!

You can tell I've already been doing some analysis work this morning b/c it totally just carried over into my blog post...haha!

No comments: