Monday, May 24, 2010

dear jack

I am so proud of you for learning to crawl and move around at your free will (finally), and I know you are loving your new found freedom, but we have a problem! Could you please find it in your heart to go to sleep at your bedtime like you always have since you were 4 months old (7pm)? I know you think it's super cute to crawl all over your crib, turn your mobile on and off 100 times, sit up, shake your crib rails, clap your hands, scream with joy, and laugh - and believe me inside I think it's cute too, but you need your sleep and I need my "jack free" time in the evening to get chores done, a shower taken, and mentally prepare for the next day! I'd also like to be able to give you your evening breathing treatment before 10pm!

mommy loves you!! xoxo

No comments: