Wednesday, June 2, 2010

guess i'll try ww...

Well I have to admit I got totally side tracked and burnt out on the whole trying to lose weight thing simply because I wasn't seeing results and I felt like I was working so hard. I've realized that my lack of weight loss has to be due to my eating habits, not a lack of exercise since I've been exercising 5 days/week!

So I've decided that yesterday was a new start! It's the start of a new session at the Y, so that helps too! I'm going to try the whole weight watchers things - again. I did it for awhile before my wedding and it seemed to help some. I think just writing down what I eat will be the main focus and will help me the most.

So I'm starting over again with week 1....(and yes I can do this - it's my blog)! Yesterday the scale read 1X9 - yes that is up about 2 pounds from my last weight check about a month ago...ugh!

xoxo

No comments: