Wednesday, June 2, 2010

12 month "kan be healthy"

Jack had his 12 month check up yesterday with Dr. Mijares. All is well in Jack's world, well minus the whole delay on gross motor, but that's nothing new. He weighed 21 pounds 6.5 ounces and was 28 inches long (I think).

The bad news was Jack had to have his finger pricked and then FIVE shots! Poor baby, but he is such a stud! He barely cried and stopped not 30 seconds after his last shot! He even flashed his nurse (the one who stuck him) a flirty smile on the way out!

Dr. Mijares does want me to take Jack to a dentist to get x-rays to make sure he actually has teeth since we still have ZERO and none in sight! Ugh, I'm thinking I'll do that when I get around to it - nothing to rush, if he doesn't have teeth he doesn't have teeth, right? Nothing I can do about that!

xoxo

No comments: