Friday, June 25, 2010

a slap in the face

I got a MAJOR reality check/slap in the face yesterday - here is how it all went down...
Cast of Characters -
Darci - myself (duh)
Tonya - Jack's daycare provider
Tanner - Tonya's 11 year old son
Logan - Tonya's 9 year old son

Tanner: Dionthe (the neighbor boy) thinks you're hot!
Darci: Dionthe is gross!
Logan: Well you ARE kinda hot!
Darci: Well thanks Logan!
Tanner: Hm..I'd say you are OK, like somewhere in the middle...
Darci: Oh, really? Well you should have seen me before I had a kid!
Tonya: Yeah, you should see her pictures on facebook from her wedding! She was really tiny!
Tanner: So you used to be skinny too?
Darci: Sad look on face...
Tonya: Yeah and she had really long black hair!
Tanner: So why'd you cut your hair off?
Darci: I don't know! I think I'll go home and NOT eat dinner now! Thanks Tanner!

That's all I have to say about that!

No comments: