Thursday, August 11, 2011

14 Weeks! & Doctor Update

Hello 2nd Trimester! It's so good to see you! :-) We have officially hit the 2nd trimester as of today, woo-hoo! Nothing really new to report, I go to see Dr. Shaw tomorrow so I'll update more then, but here are some stats!


Pregnancy Highlights!
How Far Along: 14 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 1.5 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Only some shorts and capris and primarily for comfort - although I definitely have a majorly growing bump!

Gender: Hope to find out in 4 weeks from tomorrow!

Movement: Nothing yet

Symptoms: Not sleeping well, yuck!

Cravings: Jalapenos!

I also still need to take a belly picture, but I'm trying to wait until my weeks catch up to my gut b/c I definitely look more like 5 months pregnant than 3.5!

xoxo

I went and saw Dr. Shaw this morning and baby sounded great! I think she said the heart rate was 155, way lower than at 10 weeks - which is normal, but I think Chris was hoping that is was still high - I know he wants a girl! But we shall see and the best part is that we don't have much longer to wait! Dr. Shaw said that at my 18 week appoinment we will do my Quad Screen and then we can do our BIG ultrasound the following after she gets the screening results! Yea!
I also was telling her how INCREDIBLY itchy I've been so she had some blood drawn to run a few labs, she said it could just be the dry, hot weather but that it could be something pregnancy related - primarily an elevated bile acid level? IDK, but I'd sure love it if she found a reason for my itchy's! It's driving me nutso! And her scale showed I'd only gained a pound since my last appointment 4 weeks ago so that was nice, with Jack I think the scale went up about 4 pounds (at least) every time I was there! :-)





No comments: