Thursday, August 4, 2011

Poo Potty!

I had a proud moment as Jack's momma last night! He peed and pooped in the big potty! Now, don't get too excited (I'm not) because I don't think he is actually ready to hardcore potty train, but he does like to sit on the potty before bath time so we do this reguarly. Until last night he had never actually peed or pooped, he usually would just pass gas and then say "I done!". Well last night he first peed - straight out at me - and then he had to work a little, but he pooped! We were both so excited! I wish I would have had a video camera, because the way Jack's eyes lit up when he heard the poop hit the water was ADORABLE! He was so proud of himself and I was so proud of him too!

Way to go Jack!


xoxo

1 comment:

Sara said...

YEAH!! that's so exciting for jack. wyatt's pooped on the potty once and that's it. we are still a long ways away from potty training. but we do the same thing you do with sitting on the potty before bath time.