Thursday, September 20, 2012

Two Engagements!

Old Exciting news in these parts!  Two of my favorite people both recently got engaged - not to each other, thankfully!

First, is my brother, Derek!  This is his second marriage, but I think Chelsi is a keeper!  They are having a destination wedding at the Dreams Resort in Cancun!  Yay!  So this is where I will be spending 7 amazing, relaxing, drunken filled days in April!  Be jealous!
 
Next, is one of my very best, bestie's in the whole world and Bean's Godmother to boot!  Julie has found her man...finally!  :-)  Chris is great, I loved him the first time I met him and Chris and Chris get along great too - always a bonus!  Since I'm so behind on posting this post they actually just had their engagement photos taken and I love them!  They are so cute!
 





Julie's wedding is also in April so it's going to be a busy month...I better get skinny!  :-)



No comments: