Friday, February 6, 2009

Changes...

Chris has been traveling for work so I haven't been able to take any pictures for the last 2 weeks, but next week be prepared b/c I feel like I have ballooned!

But even without pictures there are a few changes going on... Well the baby is moving, moving, moving! And I've determined that he definitely doesn't like being repositioned in the middle of the night - he really starts kicking and punching HARD!

As for me, my belly is getting more and more defined everyday and it's starting to get real hard to the touch. I have also begun to develop the digusting dark line that supposedly runs from your pubic bone up to your naval, except for mine doesn't look to be stopping at the naval it looks like it goes past my bellybutton up about 4 more inches! What the heck? It's so gross. My mom was staying with me this past weekend and she was the one that pointed out that it was above my bellybutton which made me mad b/c I hadn't yet noticed that. And to add insult to injury she called me last night and said, "Hey, you know the pregnant man? Well his dark line runs all the way up his chest. So that means you have the "pregnant man line!" And she was so excited about it, I was definitely not! She just thought it was so funny! And her line was funny, but I'm definitely not excited about having the "pregnant man line". So gross!

Also this week I got a buying itch and went out and bought our stroller/carseat system. It's so cute! And I put it all together by myself! I was proud! And last weekend mom and I went shopping for fabric for about the third time, but this time was successful! We found 3 different prints that all coordinate so cute and totally fit our "manly jungle room" theme! I also got the crib bedding and it matches the prints perfectly, so I'm getting really excited! Now I just need tons of jungle animals, well and the furniture - but I have it picked out, and for mom to make all the curtains, pillows, ect. and we should be on our way. The only thing left to debate is whether or not we want to paint all the trim in the baby's room white or leave it the wood, but that won't be a big deal either way. Yea!

xoxo

No comments: