Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Today is Chris' 26th Birthday so I just wanted to show him a little love from Jack, Charlie, George, and Me!

Nothing too special going on. I bought Chris some running boards for his new truck - well they are partially for me b/c I can barely get up into the truck at this point, it sits way too high off the ground for a pregnant woman! Tonight we are going to go out to eat with some friends and tomorrow we are going to run to KC to pick up a dog box for his truck.

Next Friday I go to the doctor again for our monthly appointment, but this time I have to do my Glucose test. They gave me this little container with what looks like orange soda, but from what I hear it tastes horrible so I'm not so much looking forward to having to drink it! YUCK!

xoxo

No comments: