Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jack Nolan Spear

Yup...that's our little man's name! I thought I had already posted that on here, but I scanned and I guess I didn't. It was actually really easy to come up with. We both agreed a long time ago before we were even married that Jack would be our first son's name, so that part was easy. The middle name was a bit more tricky! And at that point I was trying to keep the name a secret so it wasn't like I could ask for help or opinions, but then one day Chris emailed me and was like what about "Nolan" and I loved it! So that's it: Jack Nolan!

In other baby news! I won the trim fight and we have started painting it white. Chris isn't so much liking the process, but agrees it will look nice once it is finished! The crib and changing table have been ordered and later this week we are going to get the rug! Then I will have to make a trip to pick up/order the fabric. So hopefully within the next month or so the room will be done!

I also scheduled my pregnancy photos for April 18th. I'm a little scared b/c that is only like 6 weeks before my due date so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be HUGE! The photographer we have picked out will do these photos, Jack's newborn photos, and then she has a "First Year Program" where she takes their 3, 6, 9, and 12 months photos. I like her work and she is reasonably prices which is always nice! Here is her website if anyone wants to check it out - and her website allows family and friends to view the proofs too! I'll just have to post the password on the blog with the link! www.magicwand.photoreflect.com/

xoxo

No comments: