Monday, September 14, 2009

Mexican Fiesta

Jack attended his FIRST FIESTA Saturday in Chanute! He didn't seem to hate it or enjoy it - he basically zonked out b/c he was in the stroller and the ride was pretty bumpy so he was out quick! I was stressed b/c there seemed to be so many misquitos! I'm covered, Chris isn't, and I haven't found any bites on Jack yet either..whew!

We also attempted family pictures with my Dad and Stacy, Derek, Adrianne and Addy Saturday afternoon, but Jack didn't so much cooperate! It was during nap time and he wasn't having it! I was sad too b/c Mandy (the photographer) had so many cute props for the babies! I'm so jealous b/c Addy got to wear the cutest tootoo's and pearls and bows! Why isn't there cute stuff like that for boys? Although she did have the cutest crocheted "elf" hats - they were basically stocking hats with long tails on them - we tried to get some cute pictures of Jack with one, but he really wasn't in the mood. He didn't scream, but he would NOT smile! Which stinks b/c he is usually all smiles!

I think we will be able to view them online - if so I'll post the link once I get it!

xoxo

No comments: