Thursday, November 19, 2009

Size Stats

On Tuesday I took Jack to the Dr. because he has been having chronic runs! Yuck! But no fever, ears looked good, chest/heart sound great, etc. Dr. said it was probably just something viral that would run its course - GREAT! But the exciting news is that since we hadn't been there in 6 weeks I was excited to see how much he had grown!


He is now 25 inches long, up from 24.5 inches at his 4 month appointment! His head was still normal - I don't concentrate much on that because no one ever says anything about it so I guess he is average!? And he weighs a WHOPPING 16 pounds 14.5 ounces!, up from 14 pounds 13 ounces at his 4 month appointment!

So I guess the no food thing isn't hindering his weight! :-) Dr. did say that they do like you to start solids at least around 6 months and that we don't need to necessarily start with the cereals if he doesn't seem to tolerate them and could skip to veggies and fruits. I'm still going to wait it out a little while and then we'll see!

xoxo

No comments: