Sunday, January 31, 2010

Health Update

Here are a few pictures of Jack getting one of his many at-home breathing treatments this past week! He wasn't a big fan of the mask - even if it had fish eyes and gills...we ended up just holding the hose in front of his face and that seemed to still do the trick!




I took Jack for a follow up appointment with Dr. Mijares Friday morning; His lungs are clear, his right ear was clear, but the left was still a bit red she said but it wasn't sucked up like it was on Monday! She said to do the breathing treatments as needed if he started wheezing or anything and to just finish out his antibiotics for his ears and he should be good to go! What a relief!

On a side note - I'm now sick! I went to Urgent Care Friday after I dropped Jack off at daycare and ended up being diagnosed with Bronchitis and a bad sinus infection! Yuck! I got a steroid shot in my butt - a first for me I might add! Two antibiotics and an inhaler to help with my breathing! I think the steroid shot really helped over all and I've been feeling pretty good for the most part!

But now I think Chris is coming down with a touch of something and he has to be gone traveling all week for work - which will suck for him, but might be good for Jack and me so that we don't get his germs!

xoxo

No comments: