Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jack Is Movin' On Up!

That's right! I ordered Jack's BIG BOY CAR SEAT this morning! It should be here next week sometime! I was going to wait about another month or so, but I noticed that the seat I've been drooling over went on sale and just couldn't resist! Here is a picture of it!

I liked this particular seat b/c the headrest is removable in the rear facing position up to 22 lbs. so it won't take up as much room in the backseat! Also it rear faces to 35 lbs. with the headrest! And up to 65 lbs forward facing! This seat should last Jack up until he is like 5 years old and ready for a booster! And of course I got black because we all know how much I love black! Ha!

I'm so EXCITED!
xoxo

1 comment:

Westhoff Family said...

I have heard boys are slower than girls on that kind of stuff. You don't want Jack to crawl yet, after that its all over, hahaha. Arlee is into everything. You can't take your eyes off her!! We still need to get them together for a play date!!