Tuesday, January 12, 2010

M.I.A

So yeah, I've been M.I.A again lately. Work has become all encompassing for me - December and January are my busiest, most stressful months of the year! Ugh! And now that Chris got his new job he is busier then ever too! This leaves little time for blogging!

Here is a quick update on the Family!
Darci - I am progressively become less tired and starting to finally get my energy back since I had my Thyroid removed in mid-October. My hormone dose has been increased from 25 mcg to 125 mcg; you can imagine how tired I've been! I don't get my levels tested again for 8 weeks, but I'm assuming my labs last week must have been close b/c we had been testing every 4 weeks. I can tell I'm not as tired, lets hope this last jump up will really help!

Chris - As I mentioned in an earlier post he got a promotion at work and has been working all day and most evenings at home and traveling on top of that. We both started a diet this week and also a workout program. We are both trying to get back in shape for the summer!

Jack - He is growing like a weed! I can't wait to take him to the doctor and see how big he has gotten, but we unfortunately don't go back until the end of February - pending Jack doesn't catch a cold or anything between then and now! Fingers crossed! He is finally standing on his own without me holding him at all - which is awesome, especially since the doctor totally freaked me out at his 6 month appointment b/c he wasn't really putting weight on his legs, but since then we work on it every night and he has improved tremendously. He is starting to try to figure out crawling and can wiggle his way all over the floor on his belly. When he tries to get his knees under him he always ends up pushing backwards! But at least he is catching on! He is still sleeping like a champ for the most part! No teeth yet and I don't see any coming anytime soon, but I can tell he has teething pain every once in awhile. Jack also loves daycare! He loves the kids and he is really fond of Tonya - which I might be a tad bit jealous of - he does spend way more time awake each week with her then me, but I know I'm still Momma and he knows that!

That's a quick update. I know tons more has been going on, but at this point my brain is drained!

Until next time...xoxo

No comments: