Monday, February 8, 2010

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!

Today is the start of my new life, well not life, but my workout and eating life! I know I've said it before, but this time something has got to change! I'm still 30 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight and it kills me!

I've been doing Jilian Michael's 30 day shred video for about a month, and I can definitely tell I'm toning, but the scale has yet to drop! I started a new Step Aerobics session at the YMCA today and will do that Monday, Wednesday, Friday over my lunch hour and then at least Tuesday and maybe Thursday will do Jillian at night! I only say maybe Thursday b/c the new season of Survivor starts this Thursday and I'm addicted! But maybe after Survivor since there isn't anything else good on Thursday nights! We'll see!

I'm also pledging to watch what I eat better - have only one burrito instead of two! And only have one chicken wrap instead of two, how about Subway over McD's (oh how I love McD's! It's definitely my WEAKNESS!). I've come down to portion control over all else, b/c if you know me well you know I can and do shovel it in at each meal! I always eat more then Chris and that's sad! Ha! I think it results from eating to fast and also the whole restricting food thing when I was younger - its like I think every meal is my last, but its not! No more candy snacks throughout the day either!

There it is my plan:
1. Step Aerobics at lunch
2. Jilian Michaels in the evening and weekends
3. No more BAD fast food (its all bad to some extent)
4. Portion control
5. No candy

I'm stating for the record that I weighed 1x4 pounds as of this morning (yeah right like I'm going to put my whole weight on here!), let's check back in a week to see how week one treats me! I want to drop at least 20 pounds by Jack's first birthday, but ultimately 30!

xoxo

1 comment:

Dawn Allen said...

Go Darci Go! You can do it!! :o)