Thursday, November 20, 2008

12 Weeks!!


And here it is...Our first "Baby Belly" Picture! This is actually 12 weeks and 1 day, but close enough!!

Notice poor George in the bottom corner...haha! He feels left out! He has been attached to me at the hip lately, I think he knows I have little baby in my belly. He has been sleeping with his head on my belly for about the past month or so, it's so strange! He never did it before?

My goal is to be able to wear these same black pants all the way through the pregnancy! They are super stretchy so we'll see, but a piece of me already knows it isn't going to happen! Haha!

xoxo

2 comments:

Dawn Allen said...

SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Well gosh. . . I'll tell you one thing. The time that baby is inside your tummy will fly by. I'm guessing that it's a girl.

;o)

Time will tell.

My Lily-Ana is a year old now and I want another. I miss being pregnant even though I couldn't eat much of anything.

Your boys will cling to you more and more as that bitty baby grows inside of you. They just know. My cat would perch on me while I slept. I was constantly knocking him off me because he was making it hard for me to breath. Also, if my lap was empty it wasn't ever for very long. He'd jump up in it and rub all over me. So, just so you know, it WILL get worse.

Best of luck on that bump.

:o)