Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Thinking...

I decided I'm not posting enough entries...so sorry, but I think I'm going to start posting about everything and anything so that I have more of a "memory book" for later!

We are almost 12 weeks along, and still no morning sickness!! YEA!! I think on Wednesday I'll post my first "baby belly" picture since we will officially be 12 weeks and I haven't posted any yet! So that will be exciting, except I really don't have a bump yet or anything!?

My lower abdomen is starting to get harder and depending on where baby is, either towards the front of back, you can feel more definition sometimes! It's crazy to think there is a BABY in there!

Oh and I found out that one of my good friends from home, well she lives in Pitt too, but grew up in Chanute is pregnant too! She just found out so is probably only 5 weeks or so along, but I'm still super excited that we are going to be pregnant at the same time! Congrats Steph and Wayco!!

I'm already stressing over getting bigger clothes or just getting maternity clothes even though they will probably be a bit BIG for awhile... IDK what I'll do!? I've also been considering those belly bands, but I'm not sure those will be appropriate for work? Like I know I will be covered, but the thought of being at work all day with my pants either unbuttoned or unzipped just doesn't sit well with me? Haha!

So check back later this week and hopefully there will be a baby belly picture!!

xoxo

No comments: