Friday, November 28, 2008

Our First Virtual Baby Picture


Say hello to our little one! Haha! I'm not sure if I think it's cute or not and it definitely looks like a boy although it's supposed to be gender neutral!


I got it off the Volkswagon website, have you all seen those commercials with Brooke Shields and she is talking about everyone is getting pregnant so that they can buy the new VW Routan? Well they have this application on the website that lets you put in a picture on the mother and a picture of the father and it makes a baby... And this is what we got... Haha!


Those are definitely my eyes, but I'm not sure where the rest came from? Chris thought the baby was ugly, but then quickly followed up with, "But that's not what it's really going to look like!...Is it?" I couldn't decide whether to be upset with him or laugh... was he for real?! I doubt the baby is going to look like the picture, especially with that nice 30 year old man hair style!


But it's a cute idea! Here is the link to the website if anyone wants to play around with it: http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/
xoxo


No comments: