Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And There It Was...Our Little SHRIMP!!

So...Chris and I had our second doctor's appointment today, but the exciting part was the ultrasound!!! Yup, we saw our little SHRIMP! Haha! That's what the baby looked like though! But really the experience was awesome! I officially now believe that I AM PREGNANT! We saw the baby moving and heard and saw the heartbeat too!

I'm going to Dr. Angela Shaw here in Pittsburg and so far I love her - not too sure about loving the waits at her office, but she is great! So personable and cute!

She said all my blood work and tests looked great from last week and everything she saw today looked right on track. She confirmed my due date, June 3rd 2009! I'm 10 weeks today, and the baby is 8 weeks along in development! Yea!

I'm still feeling great overall, haven't had one inkling of morning sickness and the tiredness is already starting to wear off. So basically, my only symptoms are going to the bathroom every 30 minutes, having to go back to my high school acne regimen, and my nice big BOOBS (which Chris loves! haha)!

We go back in a month for a check up!! I'll keep you posted! And if I can scan in the ultrasound pictures at work I'll post them soon!

xoxo

1 comment:

Tj and Chelse said...

It will be the BEST ride of your entire life. Nothing else in your life compares to having a baby. Everything you thought was important, no longer matters except that little one in your arms. I am so happy for you and Chris. Congrats!