Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tiredness...

Will it ever go away?

In the beginning it seemed like just seeing the "two lines" or the "pregnant" or the "+" on all 12 of the at home pregnancy tests we took (haha), automatically made me TIRED!! I was in bed by 8 o'clock every night. And I don't mean in bed watching TV, I mean in bed in a deep sleep! And normally I'm not a sleep complainer...I love sleeping, but pregnancy sleep isn't even worth it! Sure I'm asleep, but for only 2-3 hours at a time, then it's time to head to the bathroom to PEE! Grr...

So, even with all the extra sleep I'm getting I'm still not rested and I'm still tired 24/7. I wish my work had like a 20 minute power nap policy - maybe I should recommend that! Haha!

I thought it was wearing off around 9-10 weeks, but here in the last couple weeks it's back... so I sit here wondering... Will it ever go away? Will I ever be able to see 10 o'clock again?

xoxo

No comments: