Sunday, January 29, 2012

...

It's Sunday night at 8:50pm, we have to be at the hospital at 6:00am tomorrow morning. Today has been a whirlwind, I've been extremely tired and spent the majority of the day on the couch. I think we are finally "ready" to go. My bag and BS2's bag is packed, Chris is half-packed and Jack's bag is packed. The house is clean and laundry is done and folded.

I have to admit I'm starting to get anxious/nervous...there are just so many "unknowns" when it comes to labor and delivery and I feel in our case there are a few extra "unknowns" that have started weighing heavily on my mind this past week. I think knowing a week ahead of time of our induction date has almost hindered me in that I've had too much time to think and dwell and I'm not really liking it.

Tomorrow will no doubt be a long day, but also a telling day. Will BS2 be healthy? Who will she look like? Will she have hair? Will Jack hate her at first sight? Etc. Etc. Etc.

Our last weekend as a Family of Three had been enjoyable for the most part, but my emotions have taken over a few times and I've been angry and mean and anxious so I'm just ready for tomorrow to come and finally get the answers we've been wondering about for the last 4-5 months.

I'll update as I can, I added Twitter back on my blog since the tweets will post automatically to my sidebar. I'll also be on Facebook I'm sure, especially if the day moves SLOWLY! I'm going to miss Jack alot while we are at the hospital and I'm going to be so ready to come home BUT then I'm already having anxiety about how life is going to be so different with a newborn and Jack. I already have guilty feelings that Jack will feel replaced or like he isn't as important - he is quite attached to his Momma and I'm very attached to him. This also makes me nervous about how I will do with her, will I love her just as much or will I prefer one over the other? I know people have multiple kids and it just works and you love them both just as much as the other, etc. but I still can't help but wonder...I think that's understandable!?

So wish us luck, I can't wait to see my little girl tomorrow! xoxo

1 comment:

Heather said...

Anxiously awaiting an update!!!