Monday, January 23, 2012

January 30, 2012

I had my doctor appointment with Dr. Shaw this morning. She checked me again and said that I was a good 2cm and still a little thick, but that I had definitely changed/made progress from the week before. So she said, I think we can for sure induce you next week..."How does Tuesday sound?" I was like sure thing! She told me she needed to call over and make sure she could schedule it for Tuesday, well when she came back she said, "Well you are in luck, you get to go Monday!" I guess they already had 3 c-sections scheduled for Tuesday!

So we are to report to the hospital @ 6am Monday morning...January 30th!

On a side note I lost another pound (last week I had lost 2 pounds) and I even had my big fake ugg boots on! That brings total weight gain to 18 pounds! Much better than the 55 I gained with Jack!

Little girl seems to be running out of room lately and is really starting to develop patterns, she is extremely lazy or increadibly active these days! Although it seems she is active when I'm quiet, laying down or watching TV - this could be a bad sign! :-)

Oh, and on another side note - Jack has his first flu! He woke up around 9:30 last night and had thrown up all over the bed! Chris threw him in the bath (the 2nd one of the night) and got him all cleaned up and we made him a little palet on the floor. He only threw up 2 more times, the second time was just stomach acid stuff. The third time was water that he insisted on drinking after he threw up the second time!

He hasn't thrown up today, but I can tell he feels crummy. He drank maybe an ounce or two of water and had a hand full of fruity pebbles (that was Dad's doing), but he hasn't thrown up. I picked up some Pedialyte on my way home from the doctor so I'm hoping once he wakes up a little he will drink some of it! He has to get better before BS2 gets here! :-)

xoxo

No comments: