Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doctor Appointment

I had another doctor appointment this morning, we are officially now at 34 weeks today! Yea! The best news...I only gained 1 pound since my last appointment which makes it only 3 pounds in the last 4-5 weeks, which is a ton better then what I was doing! Haha! I've decided everyone blows up with their first child, learns from it, then does better the second time around (if there is a second time!).

So everything looks good. Blood pressure was 112/68 so still smooth sailing in that department. She said that as long as I can deal with my swelling - especially since I'm still wearing heels (wedges, but heels), then she won't say a word about it as long as I don't start suddenly swelling in other places (hands, face, etc.). My pelvis/pubic bone still really hurts, but nothing we can do there - she did say something about trying a maternity belt and that it might help take some of the pressure off, but she said the baby's head is even more down in my pelvis then 2 weeks ago so it might be hopeless!

Doctor is going on vacation in 2 weeks which is when I was supposed to go back, so now I have to wait until May 11th! Shesh, seems like forever. I will be 2 days shy of 37 weeks by then, and I will have the Group B Strep test done, and I'm going to ask that she checks me. She says she doesn't start until 38 weeks (unless there is a reason), but if I'm already up there and out there for all to see - why not, right? So I'm going to ask! If the ultrasounds are right I will really already, technically be 38 weeks since he is has always measured about 8 days ahead of our due date!

I guess that's about it! xoxo

No comments: