Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Recap

Not that this weekend was particuarly exciting or anything, but we did have one outing that I thought I should mention. I had my "Pregnant Pictures" taken on Saturday morning. I'm not sure how they are going to turn out? I just wasn't really too excited to have them done once it came down to actually doing it. The entire time leading up to the actual day I was really excited, but Saturday morning I just wasn't really feeling it - and of course Chris wanted nothing to do with the entire thing, he HATES pictures!? The shoot didn't last long, maybe 40 minutes or so, we had 3 different outfits, but I'm just not sure. Our photographer was really trigger happy (I've never used her before) and I just didn't feel like I had enough time to get ready in between the each picture - I mean, hello - I'm pregnant! Give me a minute! Haha! Depending on how they turn out I may or may not post the link and password so you all can check them out - stay tuned for the decision!

That was pretty much the only interesting thing that happened this weekend - I haven't been feeling that great, I've been SO swollen in my lower legs and ankles - it's disgusting! And my pelvis hasn't been getting any better, if not maybe a little worse and I've really not been doing any extra activity lately so I determined its hopeless. I'm at the stage where I absolutely don't care what I look like on a day to day basis and all I want to do is sit in the recliner with my feet up on a pillow just waiting for my feet to go back to a somewhat reasonable size! When your feet jiggle as you walk - you know you've got a problem!

One thing I'm looking forward to is going to see my friend's new baby this week! They had her on Friday in Joplin, but I just couldn't get the energy up to go over, but I'm bound and determined to go this week! From all the pictures I've seen online she is a total cutie!

xoxo

No comments: