Monday, August 31, 2009

He did it!

I finally got brave enough and took another big step with Jack this weekend - he slept from 10:30pm until 6:30am last night (Sunday night-Monday morning)! He has on his own increased the amount of formula he was wanting at each feeding, so he kind of set himself up to not have to eat in the middle of the night by eating more throughout the day! Let's hope last night wasn't just a fluke, and we'll see how tonight goes!

Of course I kept waking up every hour or so to see if he was still asleep and breathing, which he was so I didn't get the best of sleep, but I'll get used to it! He did wake up a few times with gas, but would just grunt a bit and relieve himself and back to sleep! He did so good!

Also, Sunday morning he actually reached for, grabbed, and help his first toy! I knew it was coming soon so I actually have it on film and will post the pictures ASAP.

xoxo

2 comments:

Miss M's Mommy said...

Yah! Sounds like *fingers crossed* you may one of the lucky ones who's little one sleeps through the night at a pretty early age. That would be awesome :-) Let us know how it goes! PS-Looking forward to the pictures!

Heather said...

Yay! That is so great! I know the feeling of running to check on him every hour! I was exactly the same way! :D