Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why Is He In His Underwears?

First off, I call Jack's diapers his underwears - just sounds better to me. Anywho, Chris picked up Jack yesterday from daycare and when he pulled into the drive at home I went outside to get Jack and Chris goes, "Um..he is naked...well I guess he has socks on." I was like, "What? Why?"...
I open the door and sure enough there is my little man all strapped into his carseat wearing nothing but his underwears (and socks)! Chris explained that they had been playing outside (Jack was on the covered porch in the shade) at daycare and Tonya said she didn't think he would get too hot, but thought he might like the breeze on his skin (I had already told her if they went outside she could strip him down to his underwears if she thought he would be hot)! Chris said Jack was just as happy as a clam, sitting in the bouncy chair just playing - in his underwears (and socks)! haha!

The site was just too cute not to snag a few photos before he woke up...



xoxo

No comments: