Friday, August 7, 2009

I BECO'D...

So I did it. I bought a Beco Baby Carrier... I really want to start wearing Jack more when we go on outings rather then lugging him around in his carseat everywhere! I found a website that had the Beco's on sale, free shipping, and 2 free Babylegs with every purchase! So I thought it must be a sign!! I'm super excited and can't wait to get it in the mail! Then I just have to find an excuse to use it...hm...where can we go...I know! SHOPPING!!! Haha!

I still plan to use the Babyhawk for awhile, but from what I've heard the Beco's are way more comfortable, especially as he gets bigger! I also got a great comment idea and might sell the BH in the future and get some money out of it!

On another note - We are in for a LONG WEEKEND! Chris' brother Cory is getting married so tonight we have the rehearsal and dinner and then tomorrow is the big day...Jack is going to be SO worn out by the end of this!

xoxo

1 comment:

Westhoff Family said...

I looked those carriers up cuz I didn't know what they were. So cute! I think you will use it and love it! I have a carrier Lori gave to me that I have started using since Arlee is getting bigger and I like having it to use around the house so far.