Thursday, August 6, 2009

To BECO or Not To BECO...

This is the question...

My good friend Chelse has a Beco Baby Carrier that she loves and I'm trying to decide if I want to buy one. I already have a Mai Tie Babyhawk Carrier, but I don't see it lasting for very long as he gets bigger - it's supposed to according to the weight limit, but I'm skeptical...

Well I've been looking at the Beco Carriers for a few days now and just can't decide... Any mom's out there have an opinion? Any other good carriers to recommend?

xoxo

1 comment:

Audrey said...

This is Audrey- Chelse's friend- I have a Babyhawk and a Beco. The Beco is better, hands down. I think it is way more comfortable and I can wear Ben a lot longer.

The Babyhawk will last a long time though. I can still wear Ben in it without any problem (and my husband can too) but I prefer the Beco.

You can always sell the BH if you decide to get the Beco. They are both expensive but worth the investment if you want to babywear.

If you have any more questions you can email me audrey_cale @ hotmail dot com.