Tuesday, August 18, 2009

let there be light...i mean internet

Some of you may know that we have been lucky enough to graciously borrow free wireless internet from "larry" from the time we bought our house 1 1/2 years ago...well "larry" must have been fed up with his slow internet due to his ever-friendly neighbors borrowing said internet and he BLOCKED it!!! Grr... "larry" how could you?

So we have been without internet for the past 2-3 weeks at the house, but we finally broke down and decided to bite the bullet and get our very own internet connection at the house and COX came and hooked me up this afternoon - modem, router, and all - I'm totally set!

I have tons of pictures to post from the past couple weeks, so barring all goes well this evening with Jack (since Chris is gone I don't get any free time until he goes down anywhere between 7:30 and 8:30pm!) I will try to get some uploaded and some up on the blog!

xoxo

No comments: