Friday, March 5, 2010

Jack The B.A.

B.A. stands for Bad A$$...

This is a couple weeks old story, but I'm just now finding time. I picked up Jack from daycare one day and Tonya said, "Man he was onry today!" I was like, "Jack were you onry, were you a bad boy?" Tonya says, "Well, him and Chase (Chase is about 6 weeks younger then Jack) were sitting on the floor playing and Jack handed Chase a car, then took it away, then he handed it back, then took it away. So Chase just kind of turned away and started playing with something else, then Jack let out a scream and launched the car hitting Chase in the eye! Chase now has a black eye!" I was like, "Are you serious? Jack that's a mean naughty boy!" Haha!

I seriously doubt Jack threw and hit him on purpose - unless he is just a bully, but I don't think he understands other people have feelings yet and that he hurt Chase, but it was a little funny!

However, karma is a BITCH b/c the next day when I picked Jack up he had a black eye! I asked what happened and Tonya said well he was excited playing and grabbed a car from behind and swung it around and hit himself right under his eye! Poor Baby Jack! It really wasn't that bad, he just had a small red mark and it didn't even really bruise at all!

xoxo

No comments: