Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Week 5 Weight Check

I'm not even sure why I keep making these posts? Simply to make my failures known to the world I guess.

I weighed the same this morning as last week - ugh...I actually feel decent about this because I didn't work out one day last week due to my new tattoo (it's on my foot so I couldn't wear a sock and shoe yet), but now that the tat has basically healed I'm going to the Y today and tomorrow at lunch! It's Spring Break so classes aren't being held, but I'm just going to go work out in the Women's Fitness Center - should be a good time...

Jack's daycare is closed Thursday and Friday so I'm going to work from home and hopefully if it's decent outside we can go for a walk those afternoons or I'll do my workout video while Jack naps....

Here's to getting back on track!

No comments: