Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thinkin' Ink

To all my family if you don't like the idea of a tattoo...stop reading...I'm an adult and I'll do what I want! :-)

Saturday I will be getting my very first (of probably only 2) tattoos! I've always been the piercing kind of girl (nose, eye brow, ears gallore, belly button, and one that I won't identify) and made it through my youth with ZERO tattoos. However, this weekend that is ALL going to change!

I have an appointment at Punkteur in Joplin at 4pm Saturday afternoon! I'm going to get Jack's birth date on my left foot. I'm still debating on exactly where b/c I'm super obsessed and have to make sure the placement looks good with every type of shoe I will wear! Ha!

Wish me luck and little pain, although I hear the feet are just as bad as the ribs! Yikes! Pictures to come!

xoxo

1 comment:

Sara said...

congrats on your first ink!! the first one is so exciting :) love the foot idea and you're lucky to find a tattoo place that will do one. most won't because it won't stay looking good for long. can't wait to see pics and i love the idea of the birthday.