Thursday, March 25, 2010

Teeth

Nope, we still don't have any, but I've concluded that the Devil is behind the entire teething process. Jack is heading into week 3 of his on and off, sleeping and not sleeping, screaming and not screaming teething escapade.

I have decided that he MUST be teething b/c he has been back on his reflux meds for well over a week and the hiccups have disappeared (thanks Prevacid), but the pain and sleep disruptions remain! I didn't think he would teeth for this long at once? Is this normal?

I've ruled any other illness out because the pain seem sporadic and not consistent. He will be fine and sleep and eat great, then the next day and night he is a mad man!?

I just wish his teeth would either come in or just go away! :-) So he can feel better and I can get back to sleeping through the night without disruption!

xoxo

1 comment:

Tj and Chelse said...

Unfortunately, I think that is all normal. Tylee was close to 1 before she got any teeth. I think the first ones must be the worse. We fought the first 4 and the others seem to just appear. The only sympton she got on the others was a diaper rash.