Monday, March 8, 2010

kisses from woowoo

Jack was so sweet this weekend - he was giving Chris and me tons of kisses! Jack isn't really the cuddly type of baby so this comes as a surprise to me! We were all laying on the couch and Chris asked for a kiss and Jack gladly obliged; leaning in then opening his mouth and planted one on Chris' mouth! So cute I almost died! Then I asked for a kiss and he leaned over and not only opened his mouth, but suck his tongue out and happily slobbered - I meant kissed me on the mouth!

The first few times I ever received kiss from woowoo I must admit I wasn't that impressed due to all the slobber and open mouthness, but they have absolutely grown on me! I will gladly be on the receiving end of a "open mouthed, tongue out kiss" from woowoo anytime!

By the way - woowoo is Jack's nickname at daycare. All the kids started calling him Jackie WooWoo which then became just WooWoo, but I like to write it woowoo in all lowercase because I'm cool like that! I call Jack googer (like booger, but with a "g"), but woowoo is starting to take over b/c it's so darn cute!

xoxo

No comments: