Saturday, September 4, 2010

favorite book

This is going to be a hard one...really! I don't like/enjoy reading at all - never have! Sad, I know, but true none the less. I have been sitting here for several minutes trying to remember even the last book I read and I got nothin'! Seriously! Nothing - no recolletction at all! I can't even remember reading a book in college (did anyone actually read their text books in college?), and not even a clue about college!

So I will default to my favorite types of books from when I was younger (elementary and middle school age) and I would always, always, always gravitate towards books about WWII and the Nazi Prison Camps and how the Jewish people would hide for days, weeks, months, years... In the end the only book I can remember with the title is "The Diary of Anne Frank". I loved it, but it was sad in the end.

If you are curious - I do enjoy reading gossip mags! US Weekly, People, ect.!

No comments: