Tuesday, September 28, 2010

vacation

I went on a mini-vacation with two of my best girlfriends from high school this past weekend so I totally got lost on the blog challenge and I really don't want to get caught up so I'm going to call it a fail and move on!

So Taryn, Julie and I set out for Branson Thursday afternoon! We stayed right on Table Rock Lake (which was nice, but we now know wasn't necessary), we shopped our hearts out, we hit up SDC (Silver Dollar City) and rode some rides, and Taryn and I went ziplining! I have to say ziplining was probably the high light of the trip for me! I had been wanting to do it forever! It was so fun - Taryn might disagree, she was nervous at first but by the end she was a pro!

We ate good food, we laughed, and we caught up! It was nice! Of course I missed Chris and Jack and was definitely ready to get home once Sunday rolled around, but I think it was a much deserved/needed vacation for this mommy!

No comments: