Thursday, September 2, 2010

favorite movie

I hate to admit it, but ever since I graduated college (and left the wild, party days behind) I have become a huge "movie-watcher". Even since we've had Jack we still watch a ton of movies! There are many a weekends where I will seriously watch 5 movies in a day and a half - pathetic I know! Ha!

Point is - there are tons of movies to choose from for a favorite! But I'll be cheesy and go with "A Walk To Remember", I was obsessed with this movie and it still makes me cry every single time I watch it!

Favorite current movie is "The Back-Up Plan" with Jennifer Lopez! It's a chick flick, but also really funny - Chris even laughed a few times and didn't complain to the entire time about how dumb it was! That says something!

2 comments:

Sara said...

okay so you are going to have to tell me how you get all of those movies watched!! i can probably count the number of movies i've watched on 1 hand since Wyatt was born. share your secret!!

Darci said...

haha! nap time and after he goes to bed! he goes to bed by 8, so i can watch 2 usually and still be in bed by midnight and he takes a 2 hour nap in during the day so there is another movie...! i almost feel bad b/c it makes me think i must be doing something wrong! :-) you know, that i have so much time to watch movies...